This course outlines and practices the skills that are necessary to deliver constructive and positive feedback in a way that maintains relationships and increases performance. Developing an effective feedback culture creates the environment for discussion and problem solving, and is key for team members’ personal growth and development.
Participants who complete the course will be able to
- understand why feedback must be constructive if it is to make a lasting difference to performance
- create a safe environment for providing feedback
- demonstrate the ability to use observation versus judgment
- motivate the recipient to learn and change
- learn how to get commitment to the solution or next step
email@example.com | +36 1 210 3823