This course provides strategies and techniques to increase participants’ visibility amongst decision makers, stakeholders, and co-workers. Topics covered include developing skills of persuasion and understanding the importance of speaking up to demonstrate expertise. The communication skills covered in this course will increase your ability to influence without authority, and improve the quality of your relationships and productivity.
Participants who complete the course will be able to
- create an open environment for communication
- learn how to create an engaging presence
- discover how to achieve management buy-in when contact time is restricted
- communicate ideas better by focusing on their audience’s needs
- understand the importance of being noticed and highlighting one’s achievements
- grow their network to build relationships beyond their immediate team