This course will give you the skills and confidence to drive a performance culture, set performance standards that align KPIs to the organisation’s goals, and lead others to achieve them. You will learn about your own leadership style, how to use your style as well as other management styles to engage with your staff on a day-to-day basis as well as through regular individual appraisals. The course will give you the knowledge and skills to take back to the workplace and implement straight away.
Participants who complete the course will be able to
- Learn the key elements required to create and maintain high performing teams
- Create and implement an effective process of performance management
- Practice the techniques required to communicate performance objectives
- Apply tools to ensure objective assessment and rating of performance
- Learn how to identify poor performers and outline clear objectives for remedy
- Understand how to reward for good performance and empower individuals via recognition, challenge, and delegation